Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Hilton launched a new promotion today just as the last one ended yesterday. You can now register for the Hilton 2K every day promotion and earn bonus points for your stays through April 30, 2017.
Hilton 2K every day promotion
With this latest promotion, you can earn additional 2,000 bonus points for EVERY night of your stay through April 30, 2017 at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. There is no minimum stay requirement, and no limit on number of bonus points you can earn.
The bonus points are in additional to the base points you can earn as a member:
- 10 base points for every dollar spent (including room rate and eligible room charges);
- 5 bonus points if you choose “points & points” earning style in your Hilton profile (except for stays at Home2Suites where you earn 5 base points plus 2.5 bonus Points per eligible US dollar spent.)
- 10 points using the Citi Hilton Reserve card or 12 points using the Amex Hilton Surpass card.
As an example, assuming you are paying $150 per night for two nights. You will earn 3,000 Base Points, 1,500 Points & Points Bonus plus 4,000 2K Every Day Bonus, for a total of 8,500 Points. If you pay for the stay using your Amex Hilton Surpass card, you will earn an additional 3,600 points. That is a total of 12,100 points just for two nights.
For elite members, you also earn an additional 2.5 points per dollar spend as gold elite or 5 points as diamond elite. If you are not a Hilton elite member, it is time to leverage your elite status with other hotel chains and become a Hilton elite.
Stack with 4 Amex Offers
Two brand new Amex Offers for Hilton properties appeared today, joining two existing Amex Offers for other Hilton brands. Be sure to take advantage of these four offers for your next stay within the U.S. and U.S territories.
- Hampton by Hilton & Hilton Garden Inn, spend $175 or more, get $35 back. Offer expires 3/17/17.
- Waldorf Astoria & Conrad, spend $350 or more, get $70 back. Offer expires 3/31/17
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts plus Curio Collection, spend $250 or more, earn 3,500 Membership Rewards points. Offer expires 4/15/17.
- Hilton Hawaiian properties, spend $1,000 or more, get $200 back. Offer expires 6/30/17.
These offers are targeted. So check your accounts to see if you have the offer. Be sure to review the offer details before making any purchases.
Stack with 2 bonus promotion for Waldorf Astoria & Conrad
Currently there are two separation Hilton bonus promotions for the Waldorf Astoria & Conrad hotels, both tied to a specific rate plan. Usually it only makes sense booking these rate plans when there are no discounted rates available or if you are being reimbursed for the stay.
The promotions started in June 2016 and recently got extended through December 31, 2017. Both promotions might be targeted, but I was able to register for them. So it is worth trying if you have upcoming stays at Waldorf Astoria or Conrad. It is possible that these two promotion might even stack with the new “Hilton 2K Every Day” promotion.
#1: Earn 5,000 bonus points on two-night stays. You must register for the promotion. When booking your two-night stay, you must request the “LRM 5K Points” package or plan code “PBK5P1”.
#2. Earn 2,000 bonus points per night for up to 4 nights. You must register for the promotion. When booking your stay, you must request the “LRM 2K Points” package or plan code “PBK2P1”. You can earn up to 8,000 points per stay.