Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Recently we announced the winners of the Skurt rental car giveaway. As part of that, I asked what types of things you would want for future giveaways. The top 3 answers were:
- Major retailer gift card (Amazon, Walmart , Target, etc)
- Airline / hotel gift card (Hyatt GC, American Airlines GC, etc)
- Airline miles / hotel points giveaway
Miles and points actually was a slight winner, but because a) those are harder to give away (and usually cost extra money) and b) I did a points giveaway LAST time (10,000 Hilton HHonors points). So this time we will give away a $50 American Airlines gift card. And actually, since the response has been so strong, we are now giving away TWO $50 American Airlines gift cards.
- Two winners will be randomly chosen from available and valid entries
- You must be 18 or older to win
- Contest ends at 11:59 pm Eastern time on January 25th, 2016
- This contest is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by American Airlines. Just a gift card sent from me to you
How to enter
All entries must enter through the Gleam widget below. You have 3 ways to enter: Signing up for our once daily email list, or following Points With a Crew on Twitter or Pinterest. If you’re already on the email list, or already following, just click the link and you should automatically get your entries.
You can also earn 2 bonus entries for every friend that you refer through your personalized link found in the widget below. Also stop by every day between now and January 25th for a daily bonus entry!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them