Recently we announced the winners of the Skurt rental car giveaway. As part of that, I asked what types of things you would want for future giveaways. The top 3 answers were:
- Major retailer gift card (Amazon, Walmart , Target, etc)
- Airline / hotel gift card (Hyatt GC, American Airlines GC, etc)
- Airline miles / hotel points giveaway
Miles and points actually was a slight winner, but because a) those are harder to give away (and usually cost extra money) and b) I did a points giveaway LAST time (10,000 Hilton HHonors points). So this time we will give away a $50 American Airlines gift card. And actually, since the response has been so strong, we are now giving away TWO $50 American Airlines gift cards.
The fine print:
- Two winners will be randomly chosen from available and valid entries
- You must be 18 or older to win
- Contest ends at 11:59 pm Eastern time on January 25th, 2016
- This contest is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by American Airlines. Just a gift card sent from me to you
How to enter
All entries must enter through the Gleam widget below. You have 3 ways to enter: Signing up for our once daily email list, or following Points With a Crew on Twitter or Pinterest. If you’re already on the email list, or already following, just click the link and you should automatically get your entries.
You can also earn 2 bonus entries for every friend that you refer through your personalized link found in the widget below. Also stop by every day between now and January 25th for a daily bonus entry!
American Airlines $50 gift card giveaway
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them