Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Just a reminder that week 2 of 2018 Daily Getaways packages go on sale tomorrow at 1pm ET. This week’s packages include:
- Monday 4/16: Three different packages for Hilton points from $150 to $1250.
- Tuesday 4/17: Packages of 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points for $175.
- Wednesday 4/18: Four different Vegas packages from $475 and up.
- Thursday 4/19: Three different Hertz points packages from $280, enough for one-week standard car rental;
- Friday 4/20: Omni Hotel packages, from $160 to $335.
The number of packages available each day this week are limited. Here are some quick thoughts:
- Hilton points purchased through daily getaway do not count towards Hilton’s own annual limit on purchasing points. Hilton also offers 5th night free on award redemptions. If you have expensive or lots of Hilton stay coming up, these packages might be worth considering. You are essentially buying the points as low as 0.48 cents per point, cheaper than points purchased directly from Hilton. [SEE five best uses of Hilton points]
- Wyndam packages are essentially buying 15,000 points for $175. All Wyndam hotels (from Days Inn to their fanciest hotels) cost a flat 15,000 points. It could be a good value if you end up redeeming the points for a room that cost way more than $175!
- Wednesday’s Vegas packages are affordable. Will you be tempted?
- If you missed first week’s car rental deal with Avis, you have another shot this Thursday with Hertz!
Each morning next week, we will put up a post with a detail analysis of the day’s sale. Are you planning on purchasing any of the packages during week 2 of 2018 Daily Getaways?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them