Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
I know most of Points With a Crew readers are likely already members of all the major rewards programs. If you, or someone you know hasn’t already signed up for Marriott Rewards, now is a great time to do it.
- Visit the promotion page here to sign up for Marriott Rewards
- Make two paid stays between 4/19/2018 and 8/28/2018 at a participating Marriott hotel during your earning period to receive a free night certificate for any participating Category 1-5 hotel
- Stays at The Ritz-Carlton count toward achievement
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity
- This is an electronic certificate and will be automatically deposited into your Marriott Rewards account after completing two paid stays
- Certificate must be redeemed within one year from date of issue
- For more terms and conditions and how to redeem certificate, click here
Where Could You Go?
When I started going through the options for category 1-5 hotels, I was surprised at some of the great properties you could use this certificate on. A few that I found particularly interesting:
- Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
- Rayong Marriott Resort & Spa
- Renaissance Santiago Hotel
- Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli
- Moxy Amsterdam Houthavens
- Courtyard Brussels EU
- Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers
- Courtyard Anaheim Resort/Convention Center (2 blocks from Disneyland)
- Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village
- TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor
Do you know someone who could take advantage of this promotion? Where would you suggest they stay?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them