I know most of Points With a Crew readers are likely already members of all the major rewards programs. If you, or someone you know hasn’t already signed up for Marriott Rewards, now is a great time to do it.
- Visit the promotion page here to sign up for Marriott Rewards
- Make two paid stays between 4/19/2018 and 8/28/2018 at a participating Marriott hotel during your earning period to receive a free night certificate for any participating Category 1-5 hotel
- Stays at The Ritz-Carlton count toward achievement
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity
- This is an electronic certificate and will be automatically deposited into your Marriott Rewards account after completing two paid stays
- Certificate must be redeemed within one year from date of issue
- For more terms and conditions and how to redeem certificate, click here
Where Could You Go?
When I started going through the options for category 1-5 hotels, I was surprised at some of the great properties you could use this certificate on. A few that I found particularly interesting:
- Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit
- Rayong Marriott Resort & Spa
- Renaissance Santiago Hotel
- Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli
- Moxy Amsterdam Houthavens
- Courtyard Brussels EU
- Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers
- Courtyard Anaheim Resort/Convention Center (2 blocks from Disneyland)
- Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village
- TownePlace Suites Bend Near Mt. Bachelor
Do you know someone who could take advantage of this promotion? Where would you suggest they stay?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them