Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Southwest is running a 2-day sale. This isn’t officially a sale on every route, but it appears that every domestic city has at least one sale fare available. Don’t just accept the price noted on the deals page: as is often the case with SWA, lower prices are available on the “low fare calendar” pages. Unfortunately, while California and international cities are included, flights to Hawaii are not. While not every deal is lower than competitors, the addition of free checked bags turns a lot of these into solid savings for family travel.
Whenever Southwest hosts a sale, make sure you check any existing flights you have already purchased. Southwest has no change fees, and if the sale price is lower you will receive a credit for the difference usable for future SWA fares. Plus, if you are unsure after you buy one off these flights, remember that any fare marketed in the US is free to cancel within 24 hours. But this sale has a short window, and prices are only good until 11:59 M Pacific Time on August 1, so act fast.
- Phoenix to Burbank from $59
- Boston to Atlanta from $83
- Seattle to Denver from $79
- New York (JFK) to Chicago from $74
- Ft. Lauderdale to Aruba from $80
How to Book
- Visit the airline to search for sample dates and destinations
- Continental U.S. travel valid August 20 through December 18, 2019. Interisland Hawaii travel valid August 20 through December 18, 2019. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 4 through December 5, 2019. International travel valid September 3 through December 11, 2019.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 22, November 24, November 26-27, and November 30-December 2, 2019. Interisland Hawaii travel blacked out November 22-December 2, 2019.
- No minimum stay required
Good luck and happy flying!