There’s a two-day sale with Southwest for flights originating in California.
What’s the deal with Southwest Airlines $39 sale
- Flights start as low as $39 one-way. Click here.
- Book by 2/6.
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited.
- Fares not available to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Domestic travel valid 2/26/19 – 5/22/19. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Restrictions and exclusions apply. Click here for details.
Fare sample from Los Angeles
If you already have an existing reservation, read this write up:
You could also check out the different articles we’ve written up regarding Southwest:
- Southwest just paid me to take the same flight
- Family boarding tips with Southwest – how to sit together
- Can you save seats with Southwest Airlines seating?
- How to cancel a Southwest flight?
Let us know if you are able to take advantage of this two-day sale. Remember this deal ends on February 6, 2019. Good luck!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them