Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Yesterday, Southwest Airlines announced the sale of flights to Hawaii, and kicked them off with a fantastic fare sale. Fares were as low as $49 each way between the continental U.S. to the islands from multiple cities. As expected, those fares did not last, and the flights with the lowest prices sold out within a matter of hours. However, there are still good deals available from all of SWA’s west coast departure cities. Each city has deals from $99 – $138 one way, and $218 – $276 round trip. Most of the $99 prices are available in September, with some $118 dates in April and May along with the lowest round trip prices. The best 7-day deals include:
- Oakland from $99 one-way, $218 round trip
- San Jose from $99 one-way, $238 round trip
- Los Angeles area (LAX, Burbank, Orange County, Ontario, Long Beach), plus Seattle and Portland from $118 one-way, $236 round trip
- Oakland from $99 one-way, $242 round trip
- San Jose from $99 one-way, $242
- Los Angeles area except Long Beach, plus Seattle and Portland from $118 one-way, $236 round trip
- Oakland from $138 one-way, $266 round trip
- San Jose from $138 one-way, $276 round trip
Island hopping flights between Oahu and Maui and Oahu and Kona are still available for just $29 each way, giving you the option of exploring more than just one location during your stay. Plus, since all Southwest flights include free checked bags, you don’t have to limit your trip by what you can fit in a carry-on. And don’t forget the sudden extra value of your Companion Pass to take someone special to the beaches. So take advantage of these prices before they, like yesterdays $49 deals, dry up.
Did you grab any of the $49 deals to Hawaii yesterday? Are you planning on buying a Southwest deal today?
- Departure: OAK
- Stops: None
- Arrival: OGG
How to Book
- Follow link for sample dates or search your favorite OTA / Google Flights for departure and destination
- Select dates April & May, September 2019
- Stay requirements vary
Where to Stay in Hawaii
- Residence Inn Maui Wailea
- Holiday Inn Express Honolulu Waikiki
- DoubleTree by Hilton Waikiki Beach
- Hyatt Place Waikiki
- Holiday Inn Express Kailua-Kona
Things to Do
- Ka’anapali Beach in Maui
- Maui’s Road to Hana
- Diamond Head State Monument in Honolulu
- Kauai Poipu Beach Park
Good luck and happy flying!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them