Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Southwest has just launched a new fall and winter sale. This time, check your email for the subject line “A fare sale. Perfect timing, right?” The sale is available from Southwest’s website as well. It’s a bit of a generic sale, with fares available through November 7.
As usual, there are deals below the advertised price, and potentially below the “sale page” price as well. Like between Baltimore and Boston advertised at $74 but available for $59. Perfect for escaping the cold or taking a ski vacation, depending on where you live.
Whenever Southwest hosts a sale, make sure you check any existing flights you have already purchased. Southwest has no change fees, and if the sale price is lower you will receive a credit for the difference usable for future SWA fares. Plus, if you are unsure after you buy one off these flights, remember that any fare marketed in the US is free to cancel within 24 hours.
This sale ends in tomorrow night (November 7) at 11:59 M Pacific Time, so you’ll have to act fast if you want a deal.
Sample Fares Between City Pairs
- Atlanta and Nashville from $49
- San Jose and Burbank from $54
- Baltimore and Boston from $59
- Burbank and Portland from $69
- Chicago (Midway) and LaGuardia from $89
How to Book
- Visit the airline to search for sample dates and destinations
- 14-day advance purchase required for continental U.S. travel. 21-day advance purchase for all other travel.
- Continental U.S. travel valid November 19, 2019, through March 6, 2020. Interisland Hawaii travel valid December 3, 2019, through May 20, 2020. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid November 26 through December 5, 2019, and January 13 through March 5, 2020. International travel valid November 26 through December 11, 2019, and January 7 through March 5, 2020.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 26-27, November 30-December 2, December 21-23, December 26-30, 2019; January 4-5, 2020. Interisland Hawaii travel blacked out December 19, 2019 through January 6, 2020.
- No minimum stay required.
Good luck and happy flying!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them