Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Every traveler hates to see that their flight has been delayed or canceled. Sometimes a delay can turn into a situation where you wish they had just canceled the flight to begin with! On the other end of the spectrum we see how my favorite airline Southwest was able to make a delayed flight a manageable if not enjoyable experience for flyers. Customer service can really vary at the airlines and a few notable examples of that can be seen in the 5 stories below.
- One way to pass the time on a long delay is to…fight fellow passengers?
- So that’s how Delta keeps their cancellation numbers low?! Just delay the flight as long as needed.
- If the flight attendant asked me if I wanted to delay the flight so they could clean the vomit I would give a resounding “Yes!”
- I wonder if the vomit in the seats was from the pilots in the story above!
- Can a delayed flight be enjoyable? This is how you make the most of a bad situation!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them