Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Chasing for Hyatt elite status? You can earn or re-qualify Hyatt status faster with the latest Hyatt hotel promotion. Every qualifying night at Andaz hotels from July 1 to August 31, 2018, counts twice toward earning tier status. Details of the promotion can be found here. Registration is not required.
Terms of the promotion
- You must be a member of World of Hyatt to participate in promotion.
- All eligible nights under this promotion must have a checkout date from July 1, 2018 through August 31, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- Each eligible night completed at Andaz properties during the Promotion Period will count as two (2) nights, instead of one (1), for the purpose of tier qualification for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist status.
- The extra night credit will also count towards awards that explicitly require a certain number of qualifying nights.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion.
- You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay.
- Promotional nights earned for stays completed with a checkout date between July 1 and July 31 will be posted to your account the first week in August and promotional nights earned for stays completed with a checkout date between August 1 and August 31 will be posted to your account the first week in September.
The promotion is definitely helpful if you need a few more nights to qualify or re-qualify for Hyatt elite status, especially the Globalist status. It is especially handy if you already have stays booked at Andaz during the promotional period. Otherwise, I wouldn’t recommend going out of your way to book a stay at Andaz, as most properties require 20,000 points to 25,000 points (except a few at 15,000 points per night).