Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
How to check if you were targeted
- You have to link your Discover Cashback Bonus Points account to your Amazon account (click here).
- Click to Activate the promotion on your Amazon account (eligibility will vary)
- If you’re not targeted, you will get this message – Thank you for your interest in this offer. Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this invitation-only offer.
- If you are targeted for this offer, you can begin shopping at Amazon:
- Add $30 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout & select your Discover Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Discover Cashback Bonus Points you would like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 point or $.01)
- $10 off $30 discount will be applied to qualifying items at checkout
- For more details, see Offer Terms below.
Amazon deals linked with other cards
Don’t forget to also check these entries we wrote on other Amazon deals linked with the following credit cards:
- Citi – Get $15 off at Amazon with one Citi ThankYou point (targeted)
- American Express – Use 1 Amex Membership Reward and get $30 off at Amazon
- Chase – Get $15 off at Amazon with one Chase Ultimate Rewards point (targeted)
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end at 11:59 PT on 12/31/2019. The promotion code will expire concurrently. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with an eligible Discover Card, where Cashback Bonus is used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is activated. When you click on the ‘Click to activate’ button your Discover Cashback Bonus will be temporarily set as default payment method at checkout for a duration of six hours, unless you manually update your payment option. The promotion remains valid even after the temporary default setting lapses, until the end of the promotion period.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 per eligible Discover Cashback Bonus enrolled Card.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Cashback Bonus eligible card.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to the purchase of digital content.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $10.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the card amount first, followed by Cashback Bonus points.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Discover Cashback Bonus card issued in the United States.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Let us know if you were targeted for one of these deals. Good luck.