U.S. Bank sometimes sends out targeted bonus offer on their FlexPerks-earning cards. Just this week, my husband received an offer for 2,000 bonus points, while I received nothing. If you have a US Bank FlexPerks Visa card, it is worth checking to see if you are targeted.
To find out if you are targeted, go to flexperkspromos.usbank.com. You will need the last four digit of your card and your FlexPoints number and, which can be found on your monthly statement. Registration is required. Keep in mind that Flexperk Visa card earns 2x points for grocery store purchases, which includes all the gift cards you can find in grocery store as well.
Terms of the promotions are below:
- Registration deadline is December 31, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- Bonus is based on eligible net Card purchases from November 1 to December 31, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.
- Rewards are not earned for Advances, Convenience Checks, Balance Transfers, Interest Charges and Fees, credit insurance charges, or transactions to fund certain prepaid card products.
- Bonus FlexPoints will be awarded 8-10 weeks after the promotion ends on December 31, 2017.
- Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Other restrictions may apply.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them