Amazon is currently offering $30 off your purchases of $60 or more when you use your rewards with American Express. This is a targeted offer and I’ll show you how to check if you were targeted.
How to check if you were targeted
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Have you linked your American Express Membership Rewards account to your account with Amazon? If not, click here and follow the steps.
- Once you’ve linked your Amex MR account with Amazon, click here to activate the offer
- Make sure to CLICK TO ACTIVATE, if you qualify for this offer, you will get a message that looks like this:
- Begin shopping, and add $60 or more eligible products that are sold and shipped by Amazon
- Proceed to checkout. Make sure that you select your Amex Rewards card
- You must at least use one Membership Reward point to trigger the $30 off. You can enter .01 which is equal to 1 MR.
- The $30 Off $60+ promotion will automatically apply on your qualifying purchase.
The above example was for a Keurig Coffee Maker worth $83.99. After the $30 off and the additional 1 MR, the price went down to $57.89. Make sure to check that you were given the $30 discount. Lastly, this offer expires on November 30, 2018 – so you have time. See Terms and Conditions for more details.
So there! Just in time for graduation, Father’s Day, birthdays, or even for your personal use. Good luck. Let me know if you were targeted for this offer.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them