Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Amazon is currently offering $30 off your purchases of $60 or more when you use your rewards with American Express. This is a targeted offer and I’ll show you how to check if you were targeted.
How to check if you were targeted
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Have you linked your American Express Membership Rewards account to your account with Amazon? If not, click here and follow the steps.
- Once you’ve linked your Amex MR account with Amazon, click here to activate the offer
- Make sure to CLICK TO ACTIVATE, if you qualify for this offer, you will get a message that looks like this:
- Begin shopping, and add $60 or more eligible products that are sold and shipped by Amazon
- Proceed to checkout. Make sure that you select your Amex Rewards card
- You must at least use one Membership Reward point to trigger the $30 off. You can enter .01 which is equal to 1 MR.
- The $30 Off $60+ promotion will automatically apply on your qualifying purchase.
The above example was for a Keurig Coffee Maker worth $83.99. After the $30 off and the additional 1 MR, the price went down to $57.89. Make sure to check that you were given the $30 discount. Lastly, this offer expires on November 30, 2018 – so you have time. See Terms and Conditions for more details.
So there! Just in time for graduation, Father’s Day, birthdays, or even for your personal use. Good luck. Let me know if you were targeted for this offer.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them