Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
I received an email today from Delta, offering 10% miles rebates on award tickets booked by May 13, 2018.
Enrollment is required. To participate in this offer, you must enroll prior to booking a valid flight. Enrollment ends 11:59:59 p.m., U.S. CST, on May 13, 2018. Detail terms are below:
- Enter your SkyMiles number
- Book any Award Ticket in any cabin by May 13, 2018,
- Flights operated by Delta, Delta Connection® carriers, and Delta partner airlines are eligible.
- Fly between August 14 and November 14, 2018
- There is no limit to the number of Award Travel tickets that are eligible for the rebate offer during the promotional period.
- The maximum rebate amount per SkyMiles Member will be capped at 100,000 miles.
- The Rebate will be credited to the SkyMiles Member who received the offer, although booking may contain multiple passengers on one itinerary.
- Rebate will be 10% of miles redeemed per ticket, regardless of the number of passengers traveling on the itinerary.
- Miles will be deposited into member’s account after travel is completed. Allow four to six weeks after travel is completed for credit to appear.
- Bonus miles will not count toward Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) or Million Miler Status.
Just two weeks ago I booked a flight for a friend to London on Delta. The nonstop flight between Portland and London cost just 48,000 roundtrip, plus about $190 tax. For the month of August, dates are wide open at this price, for up to 9 people too! With this promotion, it would cost 43,200 miles roundtrip per person!
Are you targeted for this promotion? If so, did you find any great deals?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them