It’s tax season and here’s a little bit of relief as you work your way through preparing your taxes. We also have other helpful tips from our community.
Tax Prep Savings using Amex Offers and Chase Offers
What are Chase Offers
- Chase Offers give you an opportunity for additional cash back savings or statement credit
- These offers, once added to your account, could be found using the Chase Mobile App
- To check if you have Chase Offers, go to the details of your credit card account or banking account
- Scroll down until you see Chase Offers
- If you see an offer you like, click ADD TO CARD
- Make sure to click the body of the offer and read the Offer Details and Disclaimer
- Each offer will give you the savings discount and the expiration date
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
Other helpful tips from our community
According to our reader, Wisco:
I’d recommend FreeTaxUsa.com, free federal filing and $12.95 state filing. You can even save another 10% if you use the code FREETAXUSA10 at checkout.
There are many more offers out there, but these are the one that I gathered for this entry. Remember to read the offer terms and know the expiration dates of your offers. If you find other noteworthy offers, please let me know so we could share with our readers.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I’d recommend FreeTaxUsa.com, free federal filing and $12.95 state filing.
You can even save another 10% if you use the code FREETAXUSA10 at checkout.
Thank you, I’ll add and edit my post.
Thank you, I’ll add to my post as helpful tips!