Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Meet Eric Oborski, whose US passport has 192 (!) pages in it!
- There are few things I hate more than paying fees on award tickets. The US DOT fined British Airways $40,000 for improperly disclosing fees on award tickets.
- Frequent Miler created a new tool to help you decide whether you should pay cash, book with points, or cash and points – the Hyatt Makeupyourminder.
- According to View from the Wing, American had decided to eliminate heir 24 hour hold policy, mirroring other US airlines who offer a 24 hour cancellation. But … then maybe not?
- Because of course it’s all about me me me! Check out my feature on Travel the Globe for Less
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: An airline award chart that puts Easter Island in SOUTH AMERICA!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them