Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Mister Airmiles shares his experiences saving a ton of money with British Airways group booking. Since our family of 8 is already most of the way to most airlines’ minimum of 10 for a group, this could be something fairly lucrative for us!
- As part of the recent American Airlines devaluation, there were several countries that switched region classification. With that in mind, Jason Steele at The Points Guy walked through some airline geography award sweet spots (like the one airline that lists Easter Island as part of South America!)
- Doctor of Credit reports that you can now use an unlimited amount of eBay gift cards (finally!)
- An enterprising pilot drew a picture of a plane… with a plane… and other interesting patterns?
- Here are 5 Star Wars themed attractions that you must see if you’re heading to Disney World. While you’re there, check out these money saving Disney tips
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Your “TSA approved” luggage locks can now be 3D printed by ANYONE!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them