Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- This news came out a week or two ago, but if you haven’t seen it, a woman on an Air France flight apparently tried to hide her BABY in her carry-on luggage. I haven’t checked for followups to see if this was trying to save money on a ticket or something more sinister (like kidnapping)
- There are 2 US Senators that tried to implement a bill to limit the amount of fees that airlines could charge. For a variety of reasons, it probably wasn’t a good idea, and the bill has died in committee.
- Hackers have managed to take a printed image of the TSA master keys that can open ANY TSA-approved luggage locks and turn it into something that can be 3-D printed.
- My younger kids are probably still young enough that they may not remember some of the trips we’re taking. But over on Traveling Dads, the question is posed – if your kids are too young to remember travel, then so what?
- The big American Airlines award chart devaluation day is coming up this week! Here are 5 countries that are changing award regions (and which ones you’ll want to make sure to visit BEFORE the chart change!)
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Apparently there are 29 people that still don’t know who won the Super Bowl?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them