Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Now that commercial airline service to Cuba has opened up, US airlines submitted over 100 requests for service to the island country!
- Did you know that there are still 29 people (probably less by now) that don’t know who won the Super Bowl?
- You already know that you shouldn’t post your boarding pass online, right? Zach at The Points Guy talks about how you can prevent unauthorized changes to your flights. I have been amazed at how easy it’s been for me to help my friends make changes to their airline itineraries with just their name and the record locator.
- I have a problem with waiting to book my travel until I absolutely KNOW that my plans are set. It’s burned me before, and something I’m working on, so I enjoyed Loyalty Traveler’s post about not “fearing” open-circuit travel.
- At the Traveling Dad conference at Disney World last week, I met YouTuber Daymon Patterson from Daym Drops – here’s a hilarious food review of the veggie stir fry at Disney World. Speaking of Disney, did you see how I surprised my kids with the Disney trip?
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: On stealing money from Staples
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.