Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here are a few of the most interesting stories from the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020.
- We’ve Found Them: The Most Uncomfortable Seats in the Sky – Most airline seats are more uncomfortable than they used to be and now the worst of the worst have been outed!
- I Paid $4,588 in Credit Card Annual Fees in 2019 – Was it Worth it? – I would have a really hard time justifying this much in annual fees but he makes his case…
- 79-Year Old Flight Attendant Claims Delta Fired Her Because of Her Age – It may have been her 250k per year salary too!
- Why You Can’t Sit in First Class Even When It’s Empty – Here is the real reason airlines leave those first-class seats empty while people are crammed in economy.
- 15-Year Old Made it Through TSA at Orlando International Airport with Drink Coupon, Police Say – This is the second time in recent memory that someone got through MCO without a real ticket!
- LAX-Bound Aircraft Dumps Fuel on Elementary School, Minor Injuries Reported – Seeing that is was an emergency landing this probably wasn’t the pilot’s ideal choice…
What do you think about these stories? Let us know in the comments.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them