Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here are a few of the most interesting stories from the end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020.
- We’ve Found Them: The Most Uncomfortable Seats in the Sky – Most airline seats are more uncomfortable than they used to be and now the worst of the worst have been outed!
- I Paid $4,588 in Credit Card Annual Fees in 2019 – Was it Worth it? – I would have a really hard time justifying this much in annual fees but he makes his case…
- 79-Year Old Flight Attendant Claims Delta Fired Her Because of Her Age – It may have been her 250k per year salary too!
- Why You Can’t Sit in First Class Even When It’s Empty – Here is the real reason airlines leave those first-class seats empty while people are crammed in economy.
- 15-Year Old Made it Through TSA at Orlando International Airport with Drink Coupon, Police Say – This is the second time in recent memory that someone got through MCO without a real ticket!
- LAX-Bound Aircraft Dumps Fuel on Elementary School, Minor Injuries Reported – Seeing that is was an emergency landing this probably wasn’t the pilot’s ideal choice…
What do you think about these stories? Let us know in the comments.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Hi Ross, thanks for linking to my CC annual fee post. I find it easy to justify keeping all of those credit cards and paying the annual fees, but I’m trying to reduce the total I pay in annual fees this year.
It’s a great post Grant! You made a strong case for all the cards and it’s a good read. I really enjoy your blog as well!
Thank you Ross, I’m glad you enjoy the blog 🙂