Alaska is getting a jump on celebrating Spring with their latest sale, with fares from $44! Details can be found here. You’ll want to take advantage of this deal before 2/27!
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days. If nonstop service is offered during the advertised travel period, the advertised fare applies to the nonstop flights only
- These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on flights marketed by Alaska Airlines for travel on Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir
- A ticket purchased at an Alaska Airlines airport location or through one of our reservation call centers will cost $15.00 more per person than the advertised fare. Applicable fare and tax differences apply to any changes made after ticketing
- A $125(USD) change fee per person applies to changes made within 60 days of ticketed travel. The change fee is waived when travel is wholly within the state of Alaska on flights operated by Alaska Airlines
- Fares include U.S. government taxes and fees. Canadian and Mexican government taxes and fees that are included in the fares shown are based on the current currency exchange rate and are subject to change
- All fares are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice, and other restrictions apply
- Some markets may not operate daily service
- Some flights may be operated by or in conjunction with Virgin America, Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir
As usual with these types of fare sales, there is one “eye catcher” and in this case, it’s Spokane – Boise. Other fares under $xx include:
What about New York?
In looking at the New York area, there are some deals available:
While they’re not the BEST deals I’ve seen, but if you’re in the market for a flight in the next few days, it might be worth jumping on.
Do you plan to take advantage of this Alaska sale? Let us know in the comments!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Yesterday, I received THREE emails announcing fair sales. First, at 6:31 am, came an email from Virgin America entitled, “Time to fly with crazy low fares from $49 one way.” Next, at 7:16 yesterday morning, I got an email from Alaska, telling me “The spring sale is here – deals from $64 one way.” (Not the $44 you mention, though in all fairness, my email was referring specifically to fares departing OAK.) Less than 10 minutes later, the final email arrived from Southwest to inform me, “From San Francisco Bay Area as low as* $59 one-way. Wanna get away?”