Not to be outdone, Southwest will also be hosting a fare sale!
Southwest is offering flights as low as $49 one way, to plenty of their destinations. Some of the itineraries that caught my eye:
- Baltimore to Cincinatti at $49
- Houston to Belize at $128
- Boston to Atlanta at $61
- Burbank California to Sacramento, San Jose, San Francisco, or Oakland all for $49!
Don’t worry, there’s plenty more to choose from! Flights must be booked by February 15th (a whole day longer than JetBlue’s sale) and travel must occur by June 13th for domestic travel. International travel and flights to San Juan, Puerto Rico must be completed between April 3rd and May 15th, 2018. These prices include taxes and fees, what you see is the price you pay.
Southwest conveniently lists the cost in points right next to the dollar price. Here are those same flights above, broken into points costs:
- Baltimore to Cincinatti at 2,323 Rapid Rewards(1.86 cents per point, after accounting for the $5.60 fee)
- Houston to Belize at 7,128 (1.71 cpp, but don’t forget the $78 in taxes and fees on the way out of Belize)
- Boston to Atlanta at 3,127 Rapid Rewards (1.77 cpp
- Burbank California to Sacramento, San Jose, San Francisco, or Oakland all for 2,323 Rapid Rewards(1.86 cpp)
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them