For one-day only, on Sunday December 3, Target is offering 10% off on Target gift cards up to $300 in one transaction. Complete details can be find here.
Below are some of the highlights:
- Discount is both online and in-store.
- For online purchases, you can choose either physical gift cards to be mailed or digital gift cards delivered by email.
- $300 limit per household is most likely enforced for online purchases, but in store, you might be able to do multiple transactions, and you can always hit different stores. 🙂
- Maximum discount is $30 per transaction. So if you plan to buy a lot, be sure to ring up just $300 each transaction to maximize the discount.
- Minimum GiftCard purchase is $10.
- Gift card redeemable starting 12/04/17 at 10am CT.
- Discount does not apply to Target Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express® gift cards or other retailer prepaid cards.
If you are planning to make a lot of shopping at Target this holiday season, today’s discount could save you some nice cash for that shopping list!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them