Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I have recently attempted to start a page that details the top credit card offers. While of course the value of a specific credit card offer depends on YOU and YOUR situation, I thought it might be worthwhile to catalog some of the top offers. As always, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR A CREDIT CARD JUST BECAUSE SOME GUY ON THE INTERNET SAYS YOU SHOULD!
If you have questions about your specific situation, make sure and read the Beginner’s Guide, this article about beginning with the end in mind, or send me an email me at dan at pointswithacrew dot com – I’m always happy to help!
You can bookmark the page here
12 best travel credit card offers (Updated December 2016)
I will attempt to keep it updated at least monthly as new card offers are added or eliminated.
Changes for December 2016
Most of the top ranked travel cards did not change this month, but 2 additions to the list were:
- Barclay Wyndham card, as the signup bonus returned to 45,000 Wyndham Rewards points (good for 3 free nights)
- Bank of America Amtrak card – signup bonus increased to 30,000 Amtrak points
The top 3 currently available travel credit card offers
In my opinion, the top 3 current credit card offers continue to be
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – with a signup bonus of 100,000 Ultimate Rewards, if you can get past the $450 annual fee, and if you’re under Chase 5/24, this is the #1 card to get
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – If you’re not sure you’re willing to prepay your travel by paying the $450 annual fee on the Chase Sapphire Reserve, take a look at the Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- American Express Business Platinum – signup bonus currently at 50,000 Membership Rewards with another 50,000 if you have the ability to spend $15,000 total in the next 3 months.
Click here to read the full list of the 12 best travel credit card offers (at least in this guy’s opinion!)