Here are some recent airport shenanigans that prove that traveling is never dull!
- Is it really worth getting arrested because you can’t use the first-class bathroom?!?
- It’s hard to believe this baggage handler thought $250,000 wouldn’t be missed.
- Why won’t anyone accept a selfie of me on my phone as a substitute for a picture ID?!?!?
- Another case of someone sounding off on social media about being mistreated by an airline when the “reality” is slightly different.
- Finally an airline is involved in a feel good story.
- Spoiler alert: He broke his legs and still got arrested!
What do you think about these stories? Let us know in the comments!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them