Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Carolyn and I watched the very first season of Survivor back when we were first married. Although we haven’t kept up as much lately, I really enjoyed this Deal Mommy interview of host Jeff Probst – including the fact that he takes his kids with him on set!
- How has your experience been with TSA precheck? Some talk on Flyertalk about how it’s dying a slow, painful death…
- Did you know that in Georgia, there’s a 34 acre park full of abandoned cars?
- I really enjoyed Free Freequent Flyer’s post talking about how much you charge your friends and family to book flights for them. I have booked flights for friends and family before and while I have occasionally bartered, I’ve never charged anyone. Interested to hear anyone else’s thoughts.
- Here’s a post I wrote over on Traveling Dad – about the 9 pictures that captured our recent Disney World trip
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Apparently there are 29 people that still don’t know who won the Super Bowl?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them