London has generally been excluded from the current Europe sale, but now some notable discounts are beginning to appear. The lowest is $395 from Chicago, but other major airports are pricing in the $400s, and some small airports are often pricing just $30 – $100 more. Prices from $600+ are very widespread, which can still be a discount from particular locations. However, the sub-$500 sale dates are generally more sparse than the continental sale, and you may have to search a little longer than normal for ideal flights.
Some verified fares include:
- Chicago from $395
- LAX from $439
- Denver from $436
- Cleveland from $431
- Seattle from $489
- Miami from $423 (very limited dates)
All fares are basic economy including a carry-on, except where noted above. Buying up to regular economy costs from $110 – $200 r/t on these fares, which may still be a good price depending on your city.
- Departure: ORD
- Stops: JFK
- Arrival: LHR
How to Book
- Follow link for sample dates or search Google Flights optional for departure and destination
- Limited dates March – May, October – December 2019
- Stay requirement varies by route and airline
Where to Stay in London
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
- Melbourne House Hotel London
- Hilton London Hyde Park
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Kimpton Fitzroy London
Things to Do in London
Good luck and happy flying!