Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Doctor of Credit reports on a class action lawsuit if you’ve recently bought an American Express gift card (gee… who does that?!?!?). Personally, I tend to not bother with class action lawsuits but I know many who do
- I’ve enjoyed reading The Points Guy’s stories about how he has been blacklisted by the TSA after a recent trip to Turkey. This installment details some pretty hard-core harassment at the Austin airport.
- This post was actually from a few months ago that I just read, but Just Another Points Traveler chose her next travel destination by way of the “Big Mac” index.
- This was an EPIC story (pudding guy worthy) – a Flyertalk user went to the island of Madeira (it’s on my travel bucket list!), spent 2 days there, rented 37 cars (!) and racked up 185,000 frequent flyer miles
- Speaking of bucket lists, Shawn from Miles to Memories writes how he doesn’t like travel bucket lists. I agree with his sentiment that you shouldn’t wait till you’re old to travel, but I do have a travel bucket list (and I’m checking them off!)
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: A travel Guinness record, miles mistakes, the $100 / day destination, South Africa and more!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them