Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
The other day, I wrote an article on 25 Chase Offers to look out for (click here). Over the weekend, I perused different travel groups on Facebook and saw that someone posted an AirBNB deal with their Chase credit card. Naturally, I checked if I got the offer. I sure did.
What are Chase Offers
- Chase Offers give you an opportunity for additional cash back savings or statement credit
- These offers, once added to your account, could be found using the Chase Mobile App
- To check if you have Chase Offers, go to the details of your credit card account
- Scroll down until you see Chase Offers
What’s the deal with the AirBNB Chase Offers
- If you see this offer, or any offer you like, click ADD TO CARD
- Receive 5% off, up to $32 off;
- Or, there’s also an offer up to 15% off ($96 back maxiumum)
- Expires 3/31/2019
- Make sure to click the body of the offer and read the Offer Details and Disclaimer
- Each offer will give you the savings discount and the expiration date
This comes very timely for me and my family, We have a big vacation planned this Spring, and we plan on using AirBNB.
If you received this 5% offer, or an offer of 15% off, please let me know. I would love to include the 15% offer screenshot to this post. Good luck.