I don’t know about you but rental cars are often the most expensive line item when it comes to trip expenses. We have tried all kinds of different ways to save money including booking through Costco Travel, Priceline Name Your Own Price, and booking crazy one way trips. One place we ALWAYS check is AutoSlash. They aren’t always the cheapest but we’ve had lots of good luck in the past.
Right now, AutoSlash wants to spread a little love around so they are giving away a free car rental! There are so many ways to win and they don’t take long at all.
How to Enter
- One entry for liking on Facebook
- One Entry for recommending AutoSlash on Facebook
- One entry for following AutoSlash on Twitter
- One entry for sharing Facebook post
- One entry for commenting or tagging a friend on the AutoSlash Facebook group
- One entry for retweeting their tweet or posting a new tweet about AutoSlash. Tag it with @AutoSlash or #AutoSlash
- One entry for signing up for neewsletter
- THREE entries for reviewing AutoSlash on facebook.
- Click here for links to all of their pages
What You Need To Know
- Win one rental up to $250
- Redeemable anytime until 12/31/2018
- You pay for the rental and AutoSlash will reimburse you up to $250 via check within two weeks after submitting your receipt
- Covers anything on the receipt up to $250 including taxes, fees, pre-paid gas, car seat rental, and GPS
- See more rules here
The contest runs through 3/15/18 and the winner will be chosen at random. This would be an awesome prize to win since you could even get your gas cost covered!
If you win, come back and let us know!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them