Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
The offer will run for 72 hours, and you must book between 8am HST Monday August 7 and 8am HST Thursday August 10, for stays between August 27 and October 31. Full, non-refundable prepayment is required at the time of booking.
Below are some sample rates of various suites in different tower throughout the resort:
- One bedroom suite in Diamond Head Tower, from $240 (normally $480);
- Harbor/Oceanview junior suite in Rainbow Tower, from $255 (normally $510);
- Ocean Front junior Suite in Rainbow Tower, from $305 (normally $610);
- One bedroom suite in Tapa Tower, from $280 (normally $560);
- One bedroom suite in Ali’i Tower with exclusive amenities, from $430 (normally $860);
I love Hilton Hawaiian Village! It is a city within a city. My family had stayed here many time, and always had a great time whether we were staying at a regular hotel room, a two-bedroom suite or the 3 bedroom two-level penthouse unit at the Lagoon Tower. I looked up rates over labor day weekend and found prices as advertised:
Stack with Amex Offer to earn 3,500 bonus points
Will you be heading to Waikiki soon with this suite sale?