Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here are some of the top travel news that I have seen recently around the Internet
- Mommy Points shares a list of hotels that offer full kitchens (and are bookable on points!) This ties in very well to my own list of hotels that offer free DINNER (in addition to free breakfast) – it’s part of our overall family budget strategy. Free dinner and free breakfast at a hotel is 16 free meals for our family!
- Travel is Free shares a great post about some of the lesser-known off-peak routes with American miles. This is one of those posts that takes a couple of read-throughs to really get all of the tricks – there’s a lot that you can do with American AAdvantage miles. Remember, if you haven’t seen it already, you can earn a free 1000 American AAdvantage miles by taking 2 minutes to go through “AAdvantage University”
- JonK at Wanderlusty was actually IN Nepal during the recent earthquake and has a great 4 part post about his experiences there during the earthquake.
- The Columbus Dispatch shares a vision for the future of the Columbus Airport (CMH)
- Ben from One Mile at a Time shares why, even when he’s by himself, he prefers a hotel room with 2 beds. SPOILER ALERT: it’s totally sex-related, and the comments on the post are even MORE hilarious