Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
I posted yesterday about 9 flights that have Singapore Suites Class. There isn’t really a single place to get this information, so I am not surprised that there were a few errors. In the comments, it was posted that:
- On the SIN-HKG-SFO route, Singapore flies the A380 (and thus has Suites Class) on SIN-HKG, but not on HKG-SFO
- Singapore also has Suites Class on its Singapore flights to Delhi (DEL) and Mumbai (BOM)
- They are starting service to Auckland on the A380 on 27-October (and ending A380 service to Melbourne)
I confirmed these on SeatGuru, and also saw that Singapore offers an A380 with Suites Class on flights from Singapore to Beijing (PEK) and Shanghai (PVG). If Suites Class is not your style, then you might be interested in the 4 sweet spots in Singapore Airlines’s amazing award chart.
As of this writing, Suites Class is only available on the A380 airplanes – if you travel on the 777 or any other Singapore flight, you’ll “only” get First Class (which is still pretty awesome). These things change all the time, but as of this writing (October 2014), here are the flights where Singapore operates an A380. Keep in mind that in many cases, Singapore offers several flights per day between these cities, but not ALL of them are on A380s.
- Singapore – New York (JFK) – Frankfurt
- Singapore – Hong Kong
- Singapore – London
- Singapore – Tokyo – Los Angeles
- Singapore – Melbourne (ending 26-Oct-2014)
- Singapore – Paris
- Singapore – Sydney
- Singapore – Zurich
- Singapore – Auckland (starting 27-Oct-2014)
- Singapore – Delhi
- Singapore – Bombay
- Singapore – Shanghai
- Singapore – Beijing
If you’re not sure, I would check over at SeatGuru.com, which is a great resource for finding not only what kind of airplane you might be flying on, but also the seat configuration.