Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
If you’ve missed any of my earlier posts about Black Friday and Cyber Monday travel deals, here is the recap so far
- Save $100 off just about anything at Amazon including Black Friday deals
- 9 Amazon Black Friday travel deals (most good on into Cyber Monday)
Groupon Black Friday deals
Here are a few of the Groupon Black Friday deals that caught my eye – you can check the main Groupon Black Friday page (this and all other Groupon links are my affiliate links; thanks for your support if you use them)
- bObsweep Standard, PetHair, or PetHair Plus Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop – regularly $399.99 now $129.99 (68% off)
- 8 pack of stainless steel straws regularly $29.99 now $7.99
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo 2 Luxe Edition Wired On-Ear Headphones – regularly $199.99 now $99.99 (50% off)
- Refurbished iPads and other tablets as low as $89.99
- Lucid 10″ Gel Memory Foam Mattress for $148.99 (46% off)
- 5 piece Wizard-Wand Makeup Brush Set for $9.99 (regularly $39.99)
- Aduro AQUA Sound Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Mic and Controls for only $7.99 (89% off)
- Also a variety of different luggage sets
- 3 or 4 piece American Tourister Fieldbrook Luggage Set for $59.99
- Wrangler Hardside Spinner Luggage Set with USB Port, Cup Holder for $89.99 (76% off)
- Dejuno Legion Expandable Hardside Spinner Luggage Set for $116.99 (78% off)
- 3 piece Ciao Voyager Hardside Spinner Luggage Set for $107.99 (85% off)
- And a gigantic world map desk mat / mouse pad which I would love to get for myself if I had a desk big enough to put it on for only $10.99 (45% off)
My favorite magnetic travel map
Also included in the Groupon Black Friday deals is 61% off on my all time favorite magnetic travel map
It measures 32.5”x22.5” and comes with 50 magnetic pins. You can use the pins however you want; I use mine as red pins for where I’ve been, the 10 blue pins to list my Top 10 places I want to visit and the 1 yellow pin as my upcoming next trip. There is a World magnetic map as well as a USA one. I have one of these magnetic travel maps and I love it. There are actually quite a few interesting maps including glow in the dark ones, scratch off, etc.
As always, thanks for the support if you use our links, good luck and happy shopping!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them