Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
If you’ve missed any of my earlier posts about Black Friday and Cyber Monday travel deals, here is the recap so far
- Save $100 off just about anything at Amazon including Black Friday deals
- 9 Amazon Black Friday travel deals (most good on into Cyber Monday)
Groupon Black Friday deals
Here are a few of the Groupon Black Friday deals that caught my eye – you can check the main Groupon Black Friday page (this and all other Groupon links are my affiliate links; thanks for your support if you use them)
- bObsweep Standard, PetHair, or PetHair Plus Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop – regularly $399.99 now $129.99 (68% off)
- 8 pack of stainless steel straws regularly $29.99 now $7.99
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo 2 Luxe Edition Wired On-Ear Headphones – regularly $199.99 now $99.99 (50% off)
- Refurbished iPads and other tablets as low as $89.99
- Lucid 10″ Gel Memory Foam Mattress for $148.99 (46% off)
- 5 piece Wizard-Wand Makeup Brush Set for $9.99 (regularly $39.99)
- Aduro AQUA Sound Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Mic and Controls for only $7.99 (89% off)
- Also a variety of different luggage sets
- 3 or 4 piece American Tourister Fieldbrook Luggage Set for $59.99
- Wrangler Hardside Spinner Luggage Set with USB Port, Cup Holder for $89.99 (76% off)
- Dejuno Legion Expandable Hardside Spinner Luggage Set for $116.99 (78% off)
- 3 piece Ciao Voyager Hardside Spinner Luggage Set for $107.99 (85% off)
- And a gigantic world map desk mat / mouse pad which I would love to get for myself if I had a desk big enough to put it on for only $10.99 (45% off)
My favorite magnetic travel map
Also included in the Groupon Black Friday deals is 61% off on my all time favorite magnetic travel map
It measures 32.5”x22.5” and comes with 50 magnetic pins. You can use the pins however you want; I use mine as red pins for where I’ve been, the 10 blue pins to list my Top 10 places I want to visit and the 1 yellow pin as my upcoming next trip. There is a World magnetic map as well as a USA one. I have one of these magnetic travel maps and I love it. There are actually quite a few interesting maps including glow in the dark ones, scratch off, etc.
As always, thanks for the support if you use our links, good luck and happy shopping!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them