Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Yesterday, Sharon wrote about jetBlue’s newest offer for new TrueBlue members–but if you live near one of their hubs, that deal could get even better!
(READ MORE: Free 5,000 points after your first JetBlue flight)
Boston-Atlanta: Up to 6,000 bonus points
To celebrate jetBlue’s (re)entrance to Atlanta, jetBlue is offering a three-tiered promotion. Fly one roundtrip between Boston (BOS) and Atlanta (ATL)–get 1,000 bonus points. 2 roundtrips? 2,000 more points. 3 roundtrips? 3,000 more points, for a total of 6,000 points. Make sure to register today, and completed all your trips by June 30th.
Long Beach: Earn up to 14 points per dollar
For our West Coast friends, jetBlue is offering triple points on flights between Long Beach, CA (LGB) and:
- San Francisco, CA (SFO)
- Oakland, CA (OAK)
- San Jose, CA (SJC)
- Reno/Tahoe, NV (RNO)
You’ll need to book and fly by May 22. What does this actually mean? Depending on the type of fare your buy, you can be eligible for up to 14 points per dollar. Here’s the breakdown:
- Members who purchase a Blue fare can earn 9 bonus Points per dollar for a total of 12 Points per dollar
- Members who purchase a BluePlus fare can earn 10 bonus Points per dollar for a total of 13 Points per dollar
- Members who purchase a BlueFlex fare can earn 11 bonus Points per dollar for a total of 14 Points per dollar
Newbie Quintuple(?!) Dip in Boston
If you’re new to jetBlue, now would be the time to create a TrueBlue account. If you live in Boston, and take advantage of the Boston-Atlanta deal, you could earn a ton of points! Here’s how:
- Joining TrueBlue: 5,000 points
- Maxing out the Boston-Atlanta deal: 6,000 points
- Earning the “Take 3 Bonus” for flying three roundtrips: 5,000 points
- Earning points for flying: ~2,600 points
- Earning points for credit card spend: ~875 if you have the jetBlue Plus card by Barclays
If you’re actually able to quintuple dip (jury’s out on if you can combine Boston-Atlanta deal with the Take 3 Bonus), you could earn up to 19,475 TrueBlue points for ~$483 in jetBlue flights. That’s insane! Even if you’re not a new TrueBlue member, you’ll still earn 14,475 points, which is nothing to scoff at for three roundtrips.
Whether or not you’re a new TrueBlue member, these deals are hard to ignore if you leave near either Boston or Long Beach. Also, I’m happy to be proved wrong about the quintuple dip–the wording on the jetBlue website is sort of vague in my opinion.
What do you think–are these two jetBlue promotions worth it?