Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
If you haven’t been following along with Points With a Crew this week, here are the top stories that you may have missed. If you like what you’re seeing, make sure you don’t miss out on another deal, by following me on Twitter, Facebook or our once-daily email
- Biggest news of the week was a reminder to complete the Alaska Airlines 25,000 mile offer for opening up a new checking account. There was some discussion also about who is eligible for the offer.
- Don’t you DARE pocket dial someone in an airport – an interesting legal saga involving a former airport board member, its chief executive, and a 91 minute pocket dial
- There are some good shopping portal bonuses going on right now – 4000 miles for the United portal, and 3500 miles for both Southwest and American
- Looking to go down the West Coast of the United States? Here are the 3 best options to go down the coast.
- The new IHG Point Breaks list has been released – here are the 160 hotels that you can book for only 5,000 points a night, starting on Monday July 27th.
- Staples really let me down by not honoring a deal that was on the front page of their website – here’s how I overcame their customer service #fail
If you’re still up for reading the best travel news, here was last week’s recaps – “Trust the website… the website is never wrong…”
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them