Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Mileage running makes for some interesting immigration questions (“wait, WHY are you here?”). Michael from DemFlyers gives his account of going to Dublin on a mileage run and some answers I do NOT recommend giving to your immigration officer. I’ve had my share of awkward border crossing questions myself (“WHY are you coming into Manitoba?!)
- Mommy Points shares some thoughts on what a combined Marriott / Starwood loyalty program might look like….. do I hear “Marriott Preferred Guest?”
- The TSA paid 1.4 million dollars for an app that essentially just randomly chooses left or right.
- Having just gotten back from Disney and given my own 5 money saving Disney tips, Dia the Deal Mommy shares a trick that can get you double the Disney days for barely nothing
- I haven’t driven in a non-Canada foreign country in 20 years, but Brian from The Gate’s 8 tips on how to drive in Cairo reminded me of my time driving in the Dominican Republic
- I’m hosting a Twitter Party on Monday night about packing for a vacation – enter to win a suitcase from Ricardo Beverly Hills
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Man At Airport Gate Ready To Pounce Like Jungle Cat At First Sign Of Boarding
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them