Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
I typically focus most of my hotel stays on using points to stay, but I know that some people either a) don’t have as many hotel points, b) stay in hotels more often and need to be more conservative with their points or possibly c) stay at non-chain hotels.
I got an email the other day with some Hotels.com coupons that I thought might be interesting. I may receive a commission if you use these links at hotels.com
$50 off $300 at Hotels.com
Here’s the code to use for $50 off $300 at Hotels.com
You need to book by next Thursday (5/25) and it has to be for travel over Memorial Day weekend (5/25 – 5/30)
Other Hotels.com coupons
Here are a few other hotels.com coupons that might work out for you
- Save up to 50% plus get an extra 8% off with coupon TAKE8MAY17. Book by 5/21/17, Travel by 6/25/17.
- Go abroad this summer! Save up 30% + an extra $80 off when you spend $500+ with code GOABROAD.
- Memorial Day Sale! Save up to 50% off on select locations! Book by 5/29, Travel by 6/4.
- Save $5 when you spend $50+ with code 5OFF50US. Book by 6/30/17. Travel by 9/30/17.
- Hotels.com: Save big NOW on all hotel bookings with Up to a $100 Cash Back Rebate with code REBATES17! Book by 12/31/17, Travel by 1/31/18.
Hotels.com Amex Offer
And don’t forget that there’s still an Amex Offer for Hotels.com, which will allow $10 off the purchase of $50 or more in hotels.com gift card. You should be able to stack that Amex Offer (times however many Amex cards you have the offer on) for an additional $10+ in savings
Happy travels and good luck!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them