The Arrival Plus 60,000 offer from Barclays is back!
Even though we were worried about the Arrival Plus disappearing a few months ago, the card is back and the offer is better! Every once in a while, Barclay will bump the offer on this card up to 60,000 Arrival Miles, rather than the standard 40,000 Arrival Miles. This represents a 50% increase in value, and a whopping $600 in free travel!
Here’s the rundown on the card:
- The Arrival Plus comes with an $89 annual fee (not waived the first year)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Arrival miles are worth 1 cent per point when redeemed against travel purchases
- Double points on all purchases, no other bonus categories
- Spend $5,000 on the card within 90 days, and earn a 60,000 Arrival Miles welcome bonus
- You’ll get 5% of your redeemed points back, meaning a 60,000 bonus is essentially $630 in free travel!
Should you get the Arrival Plus 60,000 Offer?
(Or do you want that flashy new Arrival Premiere? Hmmm…I didn’t think so.)
Listen, the Arrival Plus is an awesome card for some people, hands down. Arrival miles are flexible, and offer a great complement to more strict hotel and airline rewards schemes.
When I held the Arrival Plus, I used the miles for all sorts of great redemptions. AirBnB, plane tickets, rental cars, all of those transactions code as travel on the Arrival, so redeeming miles is easy. While I don’t think the Arrival Plus is going to be your main card, it’s a great second or third string player!
If you’re interested, you can find the link on our top credit card offers page (located in the top menu navigation – then let us know how you’ll use your miles!