Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Real men eat tea sandwiches
- I was featured in an article talking about 9 of the worst nights of sleep ever. My contribution was actually at the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed at, where the proprietor told me that he had no rooms but he could give me a room with (and I quote) “something wrong with it”
- What this guy did when his daughter got a fungal infection from a hotel (talk about the worst night’s sleep ever!)
- We are giving away a $100 Visa Gift card – enter in 5 different ways
- The specialty retailer Ulta has teamed with Comenity Bank to offer a card offering Ult”A”mate Rewards.
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Chinese tourist mistaken for refugee; held for TWELVE DAYS in refugee camp (!)
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.