Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
There’s a new offer from American Express. This time, it’s with The Container Store.
What’s the deal
- Spend $150+, get $30 statement credit
- Purchases can be done in-store or online
- Excludes buying e-gift cards
- Expires 7/19/2018
- See offer terms below
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
While the offer excludes buying e-gift cards, if you have a store that you can go in to, you should be able to shop for physical gift cards in-store. This is perfect for your personal use, or for gift-giving ideas.
If you got this offer, let me know. Good luck