Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
(As indicated in the comments, this is a targeted offer. My mistake!)
Have any IHG stays this month? Be sure to register for their 4X Bonus Points offer!
Earn 4x IHG Points through January 31st
Sign up through the “My Offers” page on the IHG site, or double check your email for the subject line: “Attention, please! You’re getting up to 4X Bonus Points when you register and stay. It’s that easy!”.
Full terms and conditions can be found here, but we narrowed down the important stuff for you:
- must be an IHG® Rewards Club member
- must register for the promotion by January 15, 2020
- 1,000 Bonus points will be awarded for your first qualifying stay after registering
- On your second Stay you will be awarded Double points up to 200,000 points
- You will be awarded Triple points on your third stay, up to 200,000 points
- On your fourth Stay and all future stays during the campaign period, you will be awarded quadruple points up to 200,000 points
- Stays must booked by January 15, 2020 and completed by January 31, 2020
Once you’re registered, you’ll earn all the IHG points promised above as long as your stays qualify per the terms of the offer. In order to max this promotion out, you’d need book at least four stays and have the potential to earn up to 601,000 IHG points! (Though that’s incredibly unrealistic, unless you’re spending the entire month at high-end IHG properties like the one below, and paying cash for your stays.)
So, will you be able to take advantage of the IHG Quadruple Points offer this month? Where are you planning on going? Share your plans in the comments!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them