Sorry to disappoint, but it’s not the incredibly amazing Priceless Surprises deal (100K IHG points for < $100!), but this IHG Priceless Experiences promotion could still be pretty lucrative if you have upcoming stays! Click here to register for the promotion.
This promotion has three parts – let’s break them down.
Mastercard Reward Card, worth up to $100
The first part earns you a Mastercard rewards card, varying in value from $50 to $100. In order to be eligible for ANY rewards card, you must:
- Complete two unique stays at any IHG hotels
- One of the two stays must be for two or more nights
- You have to book direct and pay with a Mastercard
If you meet all three of those requirements between November 1, 2018 and February 1, 2018, you will earn a rewards card of varying value, based on where those stays were completed:
- At least one stay is completed at a Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Staybridge Suites, or Hualuxe Hotel, your rewards card will be worth $50
- At least one stay is completed at a Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, or Even Hotel, your rewards card will be worth $75
- At least one stay is completed at an InterContinental Hotel, your rewards card will be worth $100
Bonus IHG Rewards Points
Once you complete the Rewards Card off above, you can earn even more through this promotion in the form of IHG Rewards points. If you stay an additional two nights at an IHG property, book direct, and pay with a Mastercard (any Mastercard!), you’ll be eligible for 4,000 IHG Rewards points. That’s 80% of the way to a night in a Points Break promotion hotel, not too shabby!
1 of 4 Priceless Experiences
Finally, once you’ve registered for this promotion, head over to Twitter or Instagram and register for one of four Priceless Experiences, in this case, a trip to either NYC, New Orleans, Las Vegas, or Los Angeles. In order to be in the running for one of these trips you must:
- Log in to your Twitter or Instagram accounts and post a Tweet or Instagram post that includes a photo of a Travel Firsts experience, a short description of the travel first moment captured (“Travel Firsts”), and the hashtags “#Travelfirsts,” “#Priceless,” and “#Contest,” after which you will receive one (1) entry into the Contest.
- You must follow @IHGRewards Club and have a non-private Twitter/Instagram account to enter the Contest via Twitter or Instagram and maintain such non-private account for at least thirty (30) days after the Promotion Period
Your post should look something like:
A beautiful day in Hawaii #TravelFirsts #Priceless #contest pic.twitter.com/vuzqS91YBG
— Sam Doyon (@sdoyon) October 19, 2017
In the end, this is an easy promotion to enroll in, and it stacks well with IHG’s Accelerate promotion, which means you can double or triple dip on top of that promotion. Definitely worth registering for in my opinion!
Will you be taking part in this promotion? Have any good IHG stays coming up? Let us know!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
You just saved me some frustration. I had been looking to change an upcoming 2-night stay (October) to an IHG property. I somehow had missed the November 1 start date until your post. Thanks!
Awesome – glad it helped!
To clarify, are you saying you don’t need fifty 5 by 7 index cards and self addressed envelopes to participate?
Correct! This is a different style promotion.
I cannot fill out the register form. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
I keep getting an error message. “An unexpected error occurred. Please try again at a later time”
I will try again tomorrow.