Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
It’s hard to believe we have already passed the halfway point of 2019 and are charging towards 2020. June saw some great airfare deals to Europe and multiple sales on Southwest. Hopefully that will continue into July. Here is a look back at a few of the most popular PWaC posts from June in case you missed them.
- Everything you need to know about the biggest shopping and deals day of the year! Get ready as the date is coming right up.
- Amex cards offer some really great travel-related offers. Take advantage of these deals while before summer comes to an end!
- The Chase Sapphire Preferred has long been a favorite card for travel hackers. The Capital One Venture has added some nice perks but are they enough to unseat the Preferred?
Miles and Offers
- It can be difficult to use Wyndham points at condos and timeshares. The corporate response to the lack of availability at some properties and terms and conditions show why this is the case. This could be a game changer for travelers who want to use Wyndham points at condos or timeshares.
- There are pros and cons of taking an early bump offer. Here are details why these are generally less lucrative for travelers.
- American Airlines eventual transition to dynamic pricing is disappointing for travelers but there are some other ramifications to consider. These may be even more important.
- Dan’s family (ALL 8 of them!!) took a trip to Lisbon and Barcelona. One of his kids got separated on a subway car. Luckily, they had a plan in place to handle this situation and he gives some pointers on how you can do the same with your kids.
- Make the most of your day (or week) in one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world. If you are traveling with kids, there are some important details that can make or break your time here.