It’s been quite the week here at Points With a Crew and all around the miles and points world.
- Before we get to the big news of the week, first we took a look at United’s incredibly deceptive award chart to Alaska
- Of course then Delta topped that by completely REMOVING their award charts!
- An airline actually giving GOOD news?!?! – American is now waiving phone booking fees on awards that can’t be booked online.
- For my surprise trip to Puerto Rico – I stayed in the Hyatt House San Juan, a pretty good hotel for only 8,000 points a night!
- Speaking of my trip to Puerto Rico, here is a complete breakdown of the costs of my “free” trip
- And one more Puerto Rico post – it’s time to update my travel map!
- I find it very constructive to plan out my trips – here are my planned trips for 2015 – what are yours?
- And of course if you love “best of” posts, you can always check out the best posts of January 2015 – Chase is best, Arrival for small transactions, European airport taxes, quizzes, British Airways devaluation, beating occupancy limits, and more
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them