Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
It’s been quite the week here at Points With a Crew and all around the miles and points world.
- Before we get to the big news of the week, first we took a look at United’s incredibly deceptive award chart to Alaska
- Of course then Delta topped that by completely REMOVING their award charts!
- An airline actually giving GOOD news?!?! – American is now waiving phone booking fees on awards that can’t be booked online.
- For my surprise trip to Puerto Rico – I stayed in the Hyatt House San Juan, a pretty good hotel for only 8,000 points a night!
- Speaking of my trip to Puerto Rico, here is a complete breakdown of the costs of my “free” trip
- And one more Puerto Rico post – it’s time to update my travel map!
- I find it very constructive to plan out my trips – here are my planned trips for 2015 – what are yours?
- And of course if you love “best of” posts, you can always check out the best posts of January 2015 – Chase is best, Arrival for small transactions, European airport taxes, quizzes, British Airways devaluation, beating occupancy limits, and more
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them