Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
If you haven’t been following along with every word that I’ve written over the past week (and why not!), here are some of the top posts from Points With a Crew that you may have missed.
- How to book flights on United and American without paying the $75 close in booking fee – United and American charge $75 extra if you book an award flight within 21 days of departure – find out the tricks to avoid those fees!
- Free money at Staples! – As of this week, you can get a $20 gift card if you buy $300 in Mastercards at Staples (if you can still find them in stock!!)For some reason, my Staples store has a big sign saying “We are unable to activate gift cards at this time”
- Which hotels give dinner for free? A comprehensive list of which hotel chains regularly give free dinner in addition to free breakfast. This is one of the best perks out there for family travel.
- If you haven’t already signed up for the IHG Pointbreaks for October and November – find out which of the hotels are already sold out!
- Test drive a Cadillac and get 7500 American AAdvantage miles, and 2000 bonus miles through the AA shopping portal – 2 great ways to get a bunch of American miles
- ? – As part of a recent trip, I had the opportunity to take a “bump” on Southwest where I would get to my destination 9 hours later but might get vouchers worth somewhere close to $1000. What would you have done?
Brief social network interruption!!! Have you thought about following Points With a Crew on Twitter? Or maybe Facebook?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them