Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
I wrote an entry a few days ago on one of the newest Amex Offer with Dell.com. That entry was focused on the popular Nintendo Switch (click here). If you haven’t used that offer, here’s another opportunity to use that Amex Offer, this time it’s buying the very popular Bose noise cancelling headphones.
What’s the deal
- Check your American Express account for your Dell.com Amex Offer (see details below on how to check for Amex Offers)
- Spend $300 or more, get $60 back with the Amex Offer
- Add the Amex Offer to your American Express card
- Shop at Dell,com for the Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II
- Sale price is $299.99 + tax for most states (Regular price $349)
- Assuming a 6% sales tax = $317 (less $60 credit) = $257.98
- Amex Offer will only trigger if you spend $300 or more (with paying sales tax, this gets you over $300)
- Shipping is FREE
- Amex Offer expires 12/31/2018
- Don’t forget to stack the deal with a cashback portal for additional savings. (i.e. TopCashBack is offering 5% cashback)
Check at Amazon
This same item is on sale at Amazon – Click here to read the reviews.
Let us know if you have this Amex Offer and if you’re able to take advantage of this offer.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them