Delta has joined the fray!
Just last week, we posted on all the shopping portal bonuses out there right now, and noted that Delta was missing from the list. Well, Delta must have read our post, because today they released a promotion on their own shopping portal. Check your emails for details, subject line: Earn 500 or 1,000 Bonus Miles This Holiday Season.
As shown above, Delta’s offer has only two tiers of spend, where most of the other airlines have 3 separate tiers of spend.
- Spend $150, earn 500 bonus SkyMiles (3.33x miles)
- Spend $300, earn 1,000 bonus SkyMiles (3.33x miles)
The Big Haul
Here’s all the bonus shopping portal miles you can get right now. Remember, all these promotions are valid through November 18th, even though Delta was late to the party. Check out our rundown of the other airline portal bonuses here.
- Southwest – Spend $1,000, earn 3,000 bonus Rapid Rewards (3x miles)
- United – Spend $1,500, earn 5,000 bonus MileagePlus Miles (3.33x bonus miles)
- American – Spend $1,200, earn 4,000 bonus AAdvantage Miles (3.33x bonus miles)
- Alaska – Spend $500, earn 1,500 bonus Mileage Plan Miles (3x bonus miles)
- (and now…) Delta – Spend $300, earn 1,000 bonus SkyMiles (3.33x miles)
Here’s the fine print, as always, make sure your purchases are eligible for bonus miles!\