Follow along as I cross an international border 4 times to visit a 5 square mile patch of dirt. Plus, weigh in with your thoughts on whether you tip the hotel maid or leave em high and dry
- This Hotel Chain FINALLY Lets You Book Adjoining Hotel Rooms
- Just a Few Hours Left: Southwest’s “Fall Fare Sale” as Low as $59
- 4 Things You Can Do With 100,000 Ultimate Rewards Points
- How to Reinstate Expiring Cathay Pacific Miles
- Should I Sign Up for Capital One Venture or Chase Sapphire Preferred?
Top Credit Card offers
Dan Miller travels with his wife and 6 (SIX!) children. He loves to help families travel for free / cheap, especially larger families. If you are looking for help, drop him an email at [email protected].