Over the last few years Chase Offers has helped me save hundreds of dollars on purchases. This includes purchases on Airbnbs, hotels, and restaurants. Just this week I noticed a few “Flash Deals” under my Chase Offers page. These have very short time periods to expiration but offer discounts of up to 20%. I’m hoping these become a fixture on the Chase Offers page. This round of Flash Deals only showed up on my Freedom and Freedom Unlimited card. My wife had the offers on her Freedom and IHG card. The expiration date varied by card as well. If you find an offer, make sure to click on it to review the details which will vary for each.
What Are Chase Offers and How Do I Access Them on the App?
- Chase Offers allow you to earn a statement credit when you make purchases from selected retailers
- These offers can be found and added online or on the Chase Mobile App (I’ll describe the app process below)
- To check if you have Chase Offers, go to the details of your credit card account
- Scroll ALL the way down until you see Chase Offers; sometimes it may take a second to load
- Click “See all offers” and then choose “Add to card” when you find one you will use
- Once you make a purchase the statement credit will show in 1-2 weeks (I was credited back after 3 or 4 days)
How Do Flash Deals Work?
It seems like these offers are a case of YMMV.
- As of this writing and for my personal offers, I could earn 20% back at Walgreens, McDonald’s, Exxon Mobil and Bed, Bath and Beyond
- My max offer was 20% back up to $14
- Latest expiration date was 10/28/2021
- Make sure to click the body of the offer and read the Offer Details and Disclaimer
- Each offer will give you the savings discount and the expiration date
Earn Points on Top of Cash Back
The other benefit of the Chase Offers is that you will still earn points on your purchases. These offers are definitely worth taking advantage of if you are going to be making a purchase at one of these retailers anyway. Even if you don’t use these Flash Deals, there will most likely be a few other options to earn a little cash back!
Have you used Flash Deals or any of the other Chase Offers? Let us know in the comments and good luck!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them